Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Simone Robutti <si...@radicalbit.io> on 2016/03/22 13:22:05 UTC

Connecting to a remote jobmanager - problem with Akka remote

Hello,

we are trying to set up our system to do remote debugging through Intellij.
Flink is running on a yarn long running session. We are launching Flink's
CliFrontend with the following parameters:

>  run -m *<our ec2 public address>*::48252
/Users/<username>/Projects/flink/build-target/examples/batch/WordCount.jar

The error raised is the following:

 ERROR akka.remote.EndpointWriter                                    -
dropping message [class akka.actor.ActorSelectionMessage] for non-local
recipient [Actor[akka.tcp://flink@*<our ec2 public address>*:48252/]]
arriving at [akka.tcp://flink@*<our ec2 public address>*:48252] inbound
addresses are [akka.tcp://flink@*<jobmanager's ec2 internal address>*:48252]

The meaning of the error looks clear but we don't know how to fix it. Any
advice?

Re: Connecting to a remote jobmanager - problem with Akka remote

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Simone, can your problem be related to this mail thread [1]?

[1]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/Flink-1-0-0-JobManager-is-not-running-in-Docker-Container-on-AWS-td10711.html

Cheers,
Till