Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org> on 2007/08/20 15:37:26 UTC

Re: 2.2 does not build with JDK1.4.2

Alfred Nathaniel pisze:
> On Mon, 2007-07-16 at 14:32 -0400, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>
>> Can somebody please try out to add this dependency explicitly or exclude
>> it if we don't need it.
>
> I added the transtive dependencies to the two POMs which needed them.
> Now the build runs through and also the samples work again.
> The endorsed problem I had before has vanished by itself.
> Sigh - this habit of unreproducable behaviour is a real pain with 2.2

Alfred, since you didn't mention revision numbers I'm not sure what changes you were talking about.
However, build has been failing with Java 1.4 up to my recent commit r567671. Now it compiles when
Java 1.4 is used.

I spotted this issue thanks to our new Continuum setup.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection                ***