Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "R.Srinivasan M.Sc(Engg)" <sr...@csa.iisc.ernet.in> on 2001/05/10 12:09:50 UTC

Problem in running sample programs

Respected sir,
	After installed your apache soap according to your installation
instructions,I type the following command

" java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://karma:2020/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy  DeploymentDescriptor.xml"

then the following error is coming from tomcat web server
 "SOAP Service Manager: Unable to read 'DeployedServices.ds': assuming
fresh start"

and the following error is coming from soap server.
"Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
  Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError"

Can you please reply me for this problem?

Re: Problem in running sample programs

Posted by "Rajagopala R. Sesetti" <rs...@atdsprint.com>.
Hello,

There are many similary posts in this mailing list. You can find useful info
about your question in mails from "Erastus". He points to a good site with the
right information.

Hope this helps.

Thanks/RAJ
--