Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ka...@intercomponentware.com on 2005/02/18 10:49:23 UTC

copy depency artifact to a certain place

Hi all,
  I've got the following problem.

  I've a project with more than 10 dependencies and want to copy one of
them to certain place
  on the file system.

  In the manual a similar operation is shown

    <deploy:copy-deps todir="path" exludes="artifact1,artifact2"/>

You see, that I don't want to use this approach since I have to enumarate
more than
 10 dependencies in the "excludes" attribute value.

I tried to write smth like
 <deploy:copy-deps todir="path" includes="theartifact"/>

but it resulted in copying all dependencies in "todir".
Any ideas, how can I deal with the problem ?

thanks in advance,
   Kaloyan

Keep In Touch With Your Life Sensors

Re: copy depency artifact to a certain place

Posted by Ka...@intercomponentware.com.
Thanks Mario,
   I already did that :)
   I was just wondering if there is a more elegant way to fullfill the
task.

10x again,
  Kaloyan

Mario Kusek <ma...@fer.hr>
02/18/2005 12:16 PM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>

Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: copy depency artifact to a certain place

Hi!

Try this goal:

<goal name="x">
  <ant:copy
   file="${pom.getDependencyPath('groupId:artifactId')}"
   toDir="someDir"/>
</goal>

Mario

Posted by Mario Kusek <ma...@fer.hr>.