Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by PJ Fanning <fa...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/08/15 10:11:33 UTC

xmlbeans 5.1.1 release?

Hi everyone,Is it worthwhile doing an XMLBeans 5.1.1 release in prep for a POI 5.2.3 release? There is fair backlog of changes to get out for POI but it might be nice to get the Android fix for XMLBeans as part of that.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XMLBEANS-612?jql=project%20%3D%20XMLBEANS%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22Version%205.1.1%22

I can prepare the XMLBeans release if there are no objections.
Regards,PJ

Re: xmlbeans 5.1.1 release?

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,