Posted to users@camel.apache.org by nitingupta183 <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/26 15:04:18 UTC

Camel Spring Integration

Hi All,

I need to integrate Camel with Spring. I want to ask if there is any way in
which I can configure the Camel within Spring's context configuration file.
I saw one example. But that had the dependency of JAXB. Is there any
alternate way in which this can be done? Any pointers to this shall be
highly appreciated.

Regards,
Nitin

Re: Camel Spring Integration

Posted by Martin Gilday <ma...@imap.cc>.
See here http://activemq.apache.org/camel/spring.html
The Camel context and components/endpoints can all be configured in your
standard Spring XML files.  Be careful when searching around though as
"Spring Integration" is a part of the Spring portfolio, and not to do
with integrating Spring and Camel (although there is a Spring
Integration Camel Component just to confuse matters more :)).

Posted by harinair <ha...@hotmail.com>.
Nitin:

I use camel within spring context and has added the JAXB 2.1 as a
dependency. I guess that should work fine. Make sure you don't have a JAXB1
- JAXB2 conflict. I know for sure that JAXB2 will not work in Sun Appserver
8 since it internally seems to use JAXB1.

Hari Gangadharan