Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Bjoern Reimer <bj...@rrze.uni-erlangen.de> on 2004/01/23 16:00:32 UTC

Re[2]: Mirror in Germany

Hello Erik,

  fixed.
  Better?

Friday, January 23, 2004, 4:01:37 AM, haben Sie geschrieben:

EA> On 22.01.2004, at 10:14, Koordinator FTP-Administrator wrote:

>> Hello mirrors@apache.org,
>>     * I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror
>> (yes/no)
>> I do hope!

EA> Looks good so far, except for the HEADER.html files: they're simply not
EA> displayed. So, could you please have another look at your
EA> configuration, especially at the HeaderName directive?

EA> Additional information about our recommended configuration is available
EA> at http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

EA> Thanks for your efforts!

EA> Cheers,
EA> Erik

  kind regards

    Björn

--
Björn Reimer   --   RRZE
Tel: +49-9131 - 85-27809

Re: Why ?

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 24.01.2004, at 15:30, KeesdeWit® wrote:

> Here`s it again: (hope we will be on the list this time)
>
> This mirror is active now:
> Country: Netherlands
> Contact: apache@keez.nl
> Update Frequency: min. Every day (or more)
> Bandwidth: 1.5Mbit upstream 4Mbit downstream
> I have followed the recommended configuration: YES
> Last update: Today

Looks basically good but the last update was not today but rather on
21-jan-2004 (see http://apache.keez.nl/DATE).

> Please let me know when the mirror is on the list..

I've included it now; just make sure that you update your mirror at
least once a day from now on.

Thanks for your efforts!

Cheers,
Erik

Re: Why ?

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 25.01.2004, at 17:10, SpeedNetwork Ltd. - Vertrieb Deutschland wrote:

> Please change it in the mirror list.

Changed to http://www.speednetwork.de/apache.org/dist/
Thanks for the note!

Cheers,
Erik

Mirror change

Posted by "SpeedNetwork Ltd. - Vertrieb Deutschland" <ve...@speednetwork.de>.
Hello Erik,

we needed to change our nameserver zones and
the subdomain apache.speednetwork.de got deleted.
I can't change it for the moment, so i have the
following work-around:

Please change the mirror address to:

http://www.speednetwork.de/apache.org/

It's a daily mirror of the apache.org/index.html

The distribution directory you will find here:

Re: Why ?

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.

Why ?

Posted by KeesdeWit® <in...@keez.nl>.

Re: Re[2]: Mirror in Germany

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 23.01.2004, at 16:00, Bjoern Reimer wrote:

> Hello Erik,
>
>   fixed.
>   Better?

Thanks, it's included now.