Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org> on 2011/05/05 21:09:12 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1099450 - in /incubator/clerezza/trunk/parent/platform.security.foafssl: core/src/main/scala/org/apache/clerezza/foafssl/auth/ test/src/main/scala/org/apache/clerezza/foafssl/test/

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 3:56 PM, <bb...@apache.org> wrote:

>                (g.bnode ∈ EARL.Assertion
>                        ⟠ EARL.test ⟶ TEST.webidAuthentication
>                        ⟠ EARL.result ⟶ (g.bnode ∈ EARL.TestResult
>                                                ⟠ DC.description ⟶
> {"found " + principals.size + " valid principals"}
>                                                ⟠ EARL.outcome ⟶ {if
> (principals.size > 0) EARL.passed else EARL.failed}
> -                                               ⟠ EARL.pointer ⟶*
> principals.map(p => new UriRef(p.getName))
> +                                               ⟠ EARL.pointer ⟶*
> principals.map(p => p.webId)
>                                                )
>                        ⟠ EARL.subject ⟶* x509claimRefs.map(p => p._1)

very hard to read,  should we limit ourself to a subset of unicode, or
should parts of the infrastructure we use (it seems to be the mailing list,
on the web I see more of the characters), or the mailing list be improved,
or both?

Reto

Apache infrastructure Unicode support and EasyGraph Was: svn commit: r1099450

Posted by Henry Story <he...@bblfish.net>.
On 5 May 2011, at 21:09, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer wrote:

> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 3:56 PM, <bb...@apache.org> commited the following
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/clerezza/trunk/parent/platform.security.foafssl/test/src/main/scala/org/apache/clerezza/foafssl/test/WebIDTester.scala?view=diff&r1=1099449&r2=1099450&pathrev=1099450
> This lead to an e-mail containing the following to be sent to the Clerezza mailing list:
>>
>>               (g.bnode ∈ EARL.Assertion
>>                       �  EARL.test ⟶ TEST.webidAuthentication
>>                       �  EARL.result ⟶ (g.bnode ∈ EARL.TestResult
>>                                               �  DC.description ⟶
>> {"found " + principals.size + " valid principals"}
>>                                               �  EARL.outcome ⟶ {if
>> (principals.size > 0) EARL.passed else EARL.failed}
>> -                                               �  EARL.pointer ⟶*
>> principals.map(p => new UriRef(p.getName))
>> +                                               �  EARL.pointer ⟶*
>> principals.map(p => p.webId)
>>                                               )
>>                       �  EARL.subject ⟶* x509claimRefs.map(p => p._1)
>>

> very hard to read,  should we limit ourself to a subset of unicode, or
> should parts of the infrastructure we use (it seems to be the mailing list,
> on the web I see more of the characters), or the mailing list be improved,
> or both?

This is what it looks in my IDE btw.