Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Smith <sa...@home.com> on 2000/10/12 20:58:44 UTC

Re: Database connection pooling

The bitmechanic connection pool is excellent. Easy to use
and free, opensource.

What more does anyone want?

Dave
Posted by David Miller <dm...@smart911.com>.
I am trying to figure out if there is a way of specifying a part of my
CLASSPATH from within the web.xml file.  I have some configuration files used
by one of my webapps (that need to be in the CLASSPATH) and would love to find
a way of having tomcat figure this out automatically.

Thanks for your help and/or suggestions!

-David-