Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 李 岗 <lg...@outlook.com> on 2020/01/02 11:34:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.2.0

Hi all,

We are glad to announce the release of Apache DolphinScheduler(incubating) 1.2.0. Once again I would like to express my thanks to your help.

Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow scheduling system,
dedicated to solving the complex dependencies in data processing, making the scheduling system out of the box for data processing.

Download Links: http://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/user_doc/download.html

Release Notes: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/blob/1.2.0/ReleaseNotes.md

Website: https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/

DolphinScheduler Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/
- Documents: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/blob/1.2.0/README.md

________________________________
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer2019@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>

Re:[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.2.0

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Congrats for DolphinScheduler community.

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Congratulations

Thanks,