Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/17 14:56:50 UTC

[OT] Find properties file in classpath

Hi
how do i find all the properties file available in
classpath??

Ashish

Re: [OT] Find properties file in classpath

Posted by GR...@intellicare.com.
Hi Ashish,

Seems ok except maybe you forgot to set url to
ClassLoader.getSystemResource("approval.properties").

Also, googling gave me this link which you may find useful:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/resources/resources.html

Regards,
Geeta

Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> wrote on 08/17/2005 10:48:13