Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/08 00:16:38 UTC

Re: Camel.trunk.fulltest - Build # 641 - Still Unstable

@Claus: Could you please have a look at r1228756. I think I found a more
reliable way to solve CAMEL-4814.
Instead of creating the properties file on the fly (which is error prone on
some OS) we could simply set the port number as system property in the
setUp or setUpBeforeClass method and let Springs
PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer resolve them.
What do you think?

Best,
Christian

Fwd: Camel.trunk.fulltest - Build # 641 - Still Unstable

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
@Claus: I did a second commit to get it running (revision 1228825). But now
it looks good for me.

Best,