Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2004/05/23 21:17:31 UTC

Fwd: Live Mode Browser loads forever

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Christian Kreutz" <sc...@gmx.de>
> Date: Sun 23 May 2004 13:30:41 CEST
> To: lenya-user-owner@cocoon.apache.org
> Subject: Live Mode Browser loads forever
>
> Hello list,
>
> we have been running Lenya already with a real project
> for a while now and it works quite good esspecially
> in terms of the performance with tomcat 5.*
>
> (Besides thanks to you developers out there!!! Lenya has so far
> fascinated all our clients!!)
>
> Have a look at the site even though it is for a
> politician (but this party is the most prominent
> exponent for open source in germany!!! :-) )
> www.krista-sager.de
>
> So now to the problem:
>
> When we edit a page in authoring mode and then publish
> a page it works just fine, but after a certain point, steps or
> new published pages the Live modus COMPLETLEY beakes down.
> The browser loads endless. The pages is white even though
> I can still work in authoring mode. Sorry for not having any further
> information. I am willing to search the right logs when I know
> where to search. A restart and delete of work directory and
> everything is fine again.
>
> Greetings
>
> Christian
>
> --
> "Sie haben neue Mails!" - Die GMX Toolbar informiert Sie beim Surfen!
> Jetzt aktivieren unter http://www.gmx.net/info

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: Fwd: Live Mode Browser loads forever

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Rolf Kulemann wrote:

>On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 19:42, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
>

>Yes, I agree we have some serious problems, which would be better to
>face now. I already spent some time to hunt two of them without much
>success. I think it needs some more hunters.

I would love to help, but unfortunately this week I am doomed ;-)
But I hope next week will be better (I always say that ;-)

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: Fwd: Live Mode Browser loads forever

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: AW: Fwd: Live Mode Browser loads forever

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Christian Kreutz wrote:

>I am waiting for cocoon 2.1.5 and then check it again.

Cocoon-2.1.5 is out since yesterday

http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi

Michi

Posted by Christian Kreutz <sc...@gmx.de>.