Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by franck102 <fr...@yahoo.com> on 2017/10/16 16:17:20 UTC

Re: JDBC store Date deserialization problem

Hi Val,

Was this fixed in 2.2.0? It looks like my workaround doesn't work anymore
with that version...

SQL_TYPES now includes java.util.Date, however the type of my binary field
is ignored when serializing by the (very strange...) implementation of
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.builder.BinaryValueWithType:
coming out of the store I have a nice instance with { val=<some date>;
type=11 }, and the writeTo method ignores the type field and lets the
context serialize the field (ctx.writeValue).

The context uses the Map below, which is missing java.util.Date :(

Re: JDBC store Date deserialization problem

Posted by franck102 <fr...@yahoo.com>.
My bad, the issue is not resolved but my transformer workaround was not
properly installed.

Franck