Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ajay Govindarajan <ag...@yahoo.com> on 2011/04/15 20:12:55 UTC

unable to disable tables

I was doing a bulk update on a table when the RegionServer crashed. IT failed because we had not allocated enough memory to the process. So we restarted the master and region servers and everything seems to work fine except that I am not able to disable tables anymore. When I run the disable command I get the "0 row(s) in 0.0820 seconds" response.
However when i do a describe on the table it says that the table is still enabled and consequently i can't drop the table.

I don't see anything in the logs. We are running in non-clustered mode.

Any ideas as to why this might happen and how to fix this?

thanks
-ajay

Re: unable to disable tables

Posted by Ajay Govindarajan <ag...@yahoo.com>.