Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Heshan Jayasinghe <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/01 06:01:06 UTC

Re: [jclouds] Contribute on JClouds for GSoC 2016

Hi Barrera,

Thank you for your kind reply from you.I had semester end exams so i
couldn't able to engage with this project now i am totally free in this
summer.

I search GSOC project but i couldn't able to find projects in JIRA.i am
searching blob storage one.jclouds gsoc project come under Apache Software
Foundation title- apache gsoc project
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VXQUERY-178?filter=12334770> ? i
found some projects there but didn't find jclouds project.

Could you please send tell me where i can find jclouds gsoc blob storage
ideas.

Thank you!
regards,
Heshan jayasinghe

Posted by Heshan Jayasinghe <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I go though on documentations [1].Could you please tell me this project
deliverables with details.

[1]-https://www.backblaze.com/b2/docs/

Thanks,
Heshan Jayasinghe

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Heshan

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
The current ideas for GSoC projects is in our JIRA under the "gsoc2016"
label:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20JCLOUDS%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20gsoc2016

You'll see there is just one blob storage idea reported, but feel free to
propose any idea/ project if you want!