Posted to l10n@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de> on 2013/12/11 17:21:56 UTC

Re: Confirmation for joining the CouchDB translation team

Hi Michael,

sorry for answering that late. Please send all questions to the mailinglist
l10n@couchdb.apache.org.

It seems that you have translated locally. We have no experience yet but
the intention was more to use the translation service online. For now, we
have not set the rights to upload .po files for you translators. Is it
uncool to ask you to use the online translation tool?

Thanks a lot for your contributions. Keep on goin' :)

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk