Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by rj...@aol.com.INVALID on 2022/05/16 20:44:06 UTC

Open Office Calc

Hi,
I'd like to report a problem with Open Office Calc.  I have a spreadsheet that's about 6 Megs.  On occasion, Open Office Calc goes into an infinite file save routine that's unstoppable.  The only way to stop it is to use Windows File Manager and end task.
So far, the file has been recoverable, but it loses my latest inputs.
Regards

Re: Open Office Calc

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Maybe this forum thread helps?

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=102546

Can you check the part with the Windows defender?

All the best

Peter