Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> on 2015/04/06 10:00:28 UTC

Zeppelin interpreter interpreter class names are changed in latest master branch

Dear Zeppelin users,

https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/13 is merged into master
branch and it requires update your interpreter class names.

If you're upgrading from previous installation, you'll have to update
 'zeppelin.interpreters' property in your conf/zeppelin-site.xml file, from

com.nflabs.zeppelin.spark.SparkInterpreter
com.nflabs.zeppelin.spark.PySparkInterpreter
com.nflabs.zeppelin.spark.SparkSqlInterpreter
com.nflabs.zeppelin.spark.DepInterpreter
com.nflabs.zeppelin.markdown.Markdown
com.nflabs.zeppelin.shell.ShellInterpreter

org.apache.zeppelin.spark.SparkInterpreter
org.apache.zeppelin.spark.PySparkInterpreter
org.apache.zeppelin.spark.SparkSqlInterpreter
org.apache.zeppelin.spark.DepInterpreter
org.apache.zeppelin.markdown.Markdown
org.apache.zeppelin.shell.ShellInterpreter

Otherwise, Zeppelin won't load any interpreters.

You don't need to update anything If you're fresh installing latest master
branch or you don't have your own 'zeppelin.interpreters' property in your
conf/zeppelin-site.xml.

Thanks,

moon

Re: Zeppelin interpreter interpreter class names are changed in latest master branch

Posted by "Kevin Kim (Sangwoo)" <ke...@between.us>.
Maybe we can create a simple migration script. Any volunteer out there?