Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Cearbhall Albus <al...@dxtrco.com> on 2006/05/31 04:58:06 UTC

Re: refnance it

D s ea g r H u om h e O y wn z er,

Your c m re m di s t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV f N r x ea t l e a st n at v e and want I q MME f DI o ATE c
m as t h to s c pen d d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L u OW s ER your monthly p u ayme g nt f
by a third or more, here are the d e ea t ls u we have T v ODA n Y:

$ 4 y 90 , 00 r 0 a e s l m ow a v s 3 , 6 n 5 %
$ 3 s 70 , 00 m 0 a n s l s ow a z s 3 , 9 p 0 %
$ 2 b 50 , 0 f 00 a k s lo v w a l s 3 , 3 y 5 %
$ 2 j 00 , 0 p 00 a u s l h ow a e s 3 , 5 s 5 %

V y is p it ou h r web s z it u e
<http://geocities.com/CiceMiaBrayHear/>

Cearbhall Albus , Ap f pr i ova f l M c ana e ge z r

making a good impression, I did the best I could. There we were with
the wolves going mad underneath us and the forest beginning to blaze in
places, when the goblins came down from the hills and discovered us.
They yelled with delight and sang songs making fun of us. Fifteen birds