Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stefano Mainardi <sm...@sapient.com> on 2002/04/12 17:18:04 UTC

Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here...

Hello everybody

I'm trying to make a web service I wrote using Axis also avaiable via web
browser.

When I go to the web service page I get this:

/axis-beta1/services/MyService
Hi there, this is an AXIS service!
Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here...

MyService worked fine if called by a java client so I tried to create a page
posting a form containing the (very simple) data required by MyService, but
without sucess.

Can anyone help me explaining what "Perhaps there will be a form for
invoking the service here... " means? Is there something I need to set to
make the form automagically appear on the page or the message just means
that in a future the AxisServlet will be able to automagically generate a
form to call the web service via browser, just like .Net does?

Thanks

             Stefano Mainardi
Sapient Via Crocefisso, 19
             Milano, 20122 Italia