Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/23 01:59:13 UTC

Time to branch 0.11?

Hi folks,
Should we branch 0.11?

I don't see anything major left outstanding other than Jon's SchemaTuple
integration work (which is practically ready and can be pushed to both a
branch and trunk), just a few bug fixes here and there.

I'd like to branch before merging in Prasanth's CUBE operator work, since
that's a lot of new code we would want to settle down before releasing, and
should therefore go into 0.12 (in my opinion).

What do you think?

Dmitriy

Re: Time to branch 0.11?

Posted by Eateban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.