Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by manish dunani <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/02 09:09:53 UTC

Geeting error while ruuning RecommenderJob on hadoop(Recommmendation on hadoop)

After successfully building mahout-core-0.7-SNAPSHOT-job.jar using "mvn
clean package".

hduser@ubuntu: /usr/local/hadoop$ bin/hadoop jar
/opt/mahout/core/target/mahout-core-0.7-SNAPSHOT-job.jar
org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.hadoop.item.RecommenderJob
-Dmapred.input.dir=input/input.txt  -Dmapred.output.dir=output --usersFile
input/users.txt --booleanData

I got the following error:

*ERROR common.AbstractJob: Missing required option --similarityClassname*

i have already seen

[image: extended by]*org.apache.mahout.common.AbstractJob class.

*
There is no problem in syntax.
Not getting what to do to come out?
*

*

--
MANISH DUNANI
-THANX

manishd207@gmail.com

Re: Geeting error while ruuning RecommenderJob on hadoop(Recommmendation on hadoop)

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi-

I answered this on your other mail thread.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com