Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org> on 2004/05/10 19:25:44 UTC

Request of a site update

Hello devs,
I was looking today at
http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/project/acknowledgements.html
and was wondering why "roku" (aka Rolf Kulemann) is not mentioned on
that page.
+1 to add him to the credits

King regards
Thorsten
--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>

Re: Request of a site update

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 19:38, Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> Hello Rolf,
>
> but we have to update the site because of the thread
> "Confused: Lenya 1.2 released?!" on dev!

Mhh, yes, well, this also has to do with that we all should get familiar
with the incubation rules...I started reading them :)

> So what are we going to do about this?

All should know the rules...and maybe we also can discuss it a bit on
the sprint. Any ideas yet?

> ...by the way I would volunteer for doku team since I have to get into
> lenya once again.

Hehe. Shot. Now U are in docu jail :)
No, just kidding. Trapo also is doing quite nice wikis. Maybe u and he
can setup/try out the forrest/cvs/wiki system.

    Rolf Kulemann

Re: Request of a site update

Posted by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org>.
Hello Rolf,

Re: Request of a site update

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: Request of a site update

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 20:24, Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> Rolf Kulemann wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 19:38, Michael Wechner wrote:
> >
> >>[...]
> >>but yes, we definitely need to update the website more frequently.
> >>
> >>The problem is, that docs-new is based on a very specific Forrest
> >>version ...
> >>
> >>I'd suggest that we fix that during the hackathon/sprint
> >

> > +1.
> >
> > Maybe that is also a good seed for the people who want to take part
> > remotely....dunno...just an idea.
> >
> +1 I would as well volunteer for that ;-)

Cool. I'm looking very forward to meet u in #lenya then ;)

    Rolf Kulemann

Re: Request of a site update

Posted by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org>.

Re: Request of a site update

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: Request of a site update

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:

> Hello devs,
> I was looking today at
> http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/project/acknowledgements.html
> and was wondering why "roku" (aka Rolf Kulemann) is not mentioned on
> that page.
> +1 to add him to the credits

he is within CVS ;-) (docs-new/..../acknowledgments.xml)

but yes, we definitely need to update the website more frequently.

The problem is, that docs-new is based on a very specific Forrest
version ...

I'd suggest that we fix that during the hackathon/sprint

Michi

--
Michael Wechner