Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Bob Fletcher <ro...@ieee.org> on 2010/10/04 20:52:21 UTC

Problem with external files

 I have a problem with external files using the 1.7 WC format.
I experienced the problem using TortoiseSVN and reported it on the TSVN mailing list.
They suggested reporting it here or on the dev list, since 1.7 is not final.
Where is the best place to send this?

Thanks,
Bob

Re: Problem with external files

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Anything concerning unreleased code is on-topic for dev@.

Daniel
(though next time, you could have just /sent/ it in the first place to
potentially avoid the extra round-trip?  </2¢>)

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.