Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2015/02/28 05:03:39 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Apache AsterixDB in to the Incubator

Hi Folks,

This VOTE has passed with the following tallies:

+1

IPMC:

Chris Mattmann
Henry Saputra
John D. Ament
Chris Douglas
Ate Douma

Community:
Timothy Chen

I will go ahead and get started on filing the appropriate
JIRA issues and TLP creation.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Chris