Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Lorinda Swick <ls...@intalio.com> on 2004/12/17 19:55:06 UTC

Rendering non-tiles with view-handler 'JspTilesViewHandlerImpl'

Hi,

If you have JspTilesViewHandlerImpl defined, it seems that ALL pages then
must be rendered as a tile.  Assuming this is right, how do you work with
.jsf files in the dev env which are not used in tiles?

Here's my faces-config.xml entry:

            <application>

                        <locale-config>

                                    <default-locale>en</default-locale>

                                    <supported-locale>de</supported-locale>

                        </locale-config>

                        <message-bundle>

                                    com.intalio.qa.tcm.view.bundle.Messages

                        </message-bundle>

            </application>

            <application>

                        <view-handler>

net.sourceforge.myfaces.application.jsp.JspTilesViewHandlerImpl

                        </view-handler>

            </application>

(Here's more background . I switched from RI 1.1.01 yesterday to myFaces
1.07b for the sole purpose of using this handler.  I setup a demo example
which ran fine (eventually).  Then I tried to pull up an already defined
.jsf and it won't render anymore.  The error is

HTTP ERROR: 500
could+not+find+tiles%2Ddefinition+with+name+%2Ftcm%2FtopTabbedPanel%2Etiles

RequestURI=/sqe/tcm/topTabbedPanel.jsf

Thanks,

Lorinda

ignore last

Posted by Lorinda Swick <ls...@intalio.com>.
I need more of my morning coffee! This post isn't related to this particular
point.  :)

Posted by Thomas Spiegl <to...@apache.org>.