Posted to users@allura.apache.org by Daniele Niero <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/01 10:31:00 UTC

Re: Setting up Git and svn

Hi DAve,

Yes that partially worked. Unfortunately I still ahve a problem. Git seems
to find the repos but it still returning 403 error.

Now I guess the problem is on git itself and/or still the VirtualHost
configuration.
If you have another precious suggestion, please let me know.

Thanks again,
    Daniele

Re: Setting up Git and svn

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Hard to say from the outside.  Any error messages or logging?  Best place to
check is the apache log, e.g. /var/log/apache2/error.log    Also check access
logs for "/auth/repo_permissions" lines.  And the allura application logging in
case the request is getting through but Allura is denying it (located in
~/tg.log if you ran it according to the INSTALL file).

-Dave