Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2009/12/15 22:55:32 UTC

Pivot interview on FeatherCast

Hi all,

I was recently interviewed by Rich Bowen of feathercast.org about Pivot. The interview is fairly short but covers Pivot's history and forthcoming graduation. You can listen to it here if you are interested:

http://feathercast.org/?p=88

Greg

Re: Pivot interview on FeatherCast

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 5:55 AM, Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was recently interviewed by Rich Bowen of feathercast.org about Pivot. The interview is fairly short but covers Pivot's history and forthcoming graduation. You can listen to it here if you are interested:
>
> http://feathercast.org/?p=88

Short, but quite to the point...

Cheers
--