Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ki...@wingstech.com on 2005/11/29 19:41:24 UTC

WebRequestServicerPipeline howto?

Hello again,
I've tryed to put into my tapestry app hivemotule.xml :
<contribution
configuration-id="tapestry.request.WebRequestServicerPipeline">
        <tremiantor object="service:jfly.hibernate.InvokeEngineTerminator"/>
</contribution>

But this doesn't work since hivemind complains that this conflicts with
the previous definition.
So, how could i override WebRequestServicerPipeline ?

Thanks in advance,
kiuma

P.s.: I've worked with hivetranse, but it seems that there are some
problems with exception handling (see the my post on the forum), maybe
I'm wrong, but I didn't get back any reply yet, so I'm not even so
shure.