Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by julien bloit <Ju...@ircam.fr> on 2004/03/17 11:17:53 UTC

authentication fw : multiple handlers for same resource?

Hi,
I use cocoon 2.1.3 and authentication framework. I have 2 different handlers
(and 2 different authentication resources for them), but some of the
protected pipelines should be common to both. My problem is kind of similar
to Antonio's in this thread :
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=103120707218025&w=2, but
I'd like to avoid using only one handler with different roles.

I want to do something like this :

<map:match pattern="recap_cmd/*">
    <map:act type="auth-protect">

    <!-- only second handler will be considered -->
     <map:parameter name="handler" value="adminhandler"/>
     <map:parameter name="handler" value="accounthandler"/>

         <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/get_cmd.xsp">
              <map:parameter name="cmd_id" value="{../1}"/>
         </map:generate>
         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:act>
</map:match>

But this only allows one handler (always the second one) to access the
pipeline...

Is this possible, or will I have to duplicate the same pipeline, one for
each handler?

Thank you,
Julien