Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> on 2004/06/22 22:11:48 UTC

A web-based front-end for the JSR 170 reference implementation

Hi all,

David Nueschler, the JSR170 (content repository API) spec lead, has set
up a cool demo web site for the reference implementation of the JSR, so
that people can quickly get their hands on it and get a feeling of what
this long-awaited API can bring to them.

You can play with it at http://jsr170tools.day.com/

As David explicitely told me when I asked if I could inform you all
about it, this demo is in its early phases and should not be considered
- yet - as rock solid. So use with care ;-)

There's also a related mailing list at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jcr-crx/

David, thanks a lot for this and don't hesitate to jump in to give more
info if needed.

Enjoy,
Sylvain

Re: A web-based front-end for the JSR 170 reference implementation

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> David Nueschler, the JSR170 (content repository API) spec lead, has
> set up a cool demo web site for the reference implementation of the
> JSR, so that people can quickly get their hands on it and get a
> feeling of what this long-awaited API can bring to them.
>
> You can play with it at http://jsr170tools.day.com/
>
> As David explicitely told me when I asked if I could inform you all
> about it, this demo is in its early phases and should not be
> considered - yet - as rock solid. So use with care ;-)

cool

btw, David submitted a proposal for a JSR-170 presentation at OSCOM 4

http://www.oscom.org/events/oscom4/rfp

so I guess one will be able to hear more about it there as well (if the
organization committee accepts the proposal ;-)

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: A web-based front-end for the JSR 170 reference implementation

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.

--
Michael Wechner