Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Galbreath <ma...@qat.com> on 2003/03/24 21:33:32 UTC

Digester Error

Anybody run across this and know what the problem may be?  This shows up on
stdout when starting the container:

[ERROR] Digester - -End event threw exception
<java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException>
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Property date already defined at
org.apache.struts.config.FormBeanConfig
    .addFormPropertyConfig(FormBeanConfig.java:222)

[ERROR] ActionServlet - -Parsing error processing resource path
<java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Property date already defined>
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Property date already defined at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
    .createSAXException(Digester.java:2383)

03/24 15:19:13 error Could not pre-load servlet: action
javax.servlet.UnavailableException:
Parsing error processing resource path at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet
    .initModuleConfig(ActionServlet.java:952)
at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet
    .init(ActionServlet.java:465)

I'm using Stuts 1.1-rc1 with JRun 4.0, compiling with JDeveloper 9.0.3.

TIA,
Mark

RE: Digester Error - Hey Robert!

Posted by Robert Taylor <rt...@mulework.com>.