Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Dhaval Patel <dh...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/20 14:39:26 UTC

Keyboard shortcuts

Keyboard shortcuts are not working for me except *run the note*. Does
anyone have cheat-sheet or list of keyboard shortcuts?

I am using ZP from chrome and haven't tried any other browser but don't
think if its browser related.

[image: Inline image 1]

Re: Keyboard shortcuts

Posted by Dhaval Patel <dh...@gmail.com>.
Great thank!

For those who is looking for shortcuts, I have just found a list of
keyboard shortcuts and tried few to make sure they work -
https://github.com/ajaxorg/ace/wiki/Default-Keyboard-Shortcuts

Re: Keyboard shortcuts

Posted by IT CTO <go...@gmail.com>.