Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alex Rass <ar...@itbsllc.com> on 2010/09/28 03:23:14 UTC

bookmarkablePage strategy change?

I have been doing:
webApplication.mountBookmarkablePage("/bob", pageClass);

for quite some time.

And when things got dynamic, it was:
http://site.com/bob?wicket:interface=:0::::

Did something change in recent releases? Bug? Or did I nuke some important
encoding strategy line some place by accident?

Because now, once things get dynamic, I get:
http://site.com/?wicket:interface=:0::::
and lose my "bob" (which helped me keep sanity before).

Can anyone help?

- Alex Rass

RE: bookmarkablePage strategy change?

Posted by Alex Rass <ar...@itbsllc.com>.
Trying to debug my problem where after a form submission on a bookmarked
URL, it loses the mountedPage part and just keeps the ?wicket parameter...
ran into a new problem:

Any reason that for build 4.12 source doesn't match the binaries?
Set a breakpoint on  WebRequestCodingStrategy in the encode method
and try to step through - it will not match.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Try with HybridUrlCodingStrategy