Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "info@flyingfischer.ch" <in...@flyingfischer.ch> on 2022/09/16 07:13:23 UTC

failureaccess-1.0.1.jar for standalone artifacts

commons-text has a dependency to failureaccess-1.0.1.jar.

Maybe we should consider to add failureaccess to the standalone artifacts.

Markus

Re: failureaccess-1.0.1.jar for standalone artifacts

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
Hmm... I have reviewed the dependencies and don't see such library on
the list, I have used "mvnw dependency:tree" - how did you find it?

pt., 16 wrz 2022 o 09:45 info@flyingfischer.ch <in...@flyingfischer.ch>

Posted by "info@flyingfischer.ch" <in...@flyingfischer.ch>.
Sure. Done.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.