Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com> on 2007/10/06 10:41:09 UTC

Tutorial on Synapse @Apache Con US

Hi all,

I am planing to do a tutorial titled "Deploying the Apache Synapse ESB
in your enterprise" at the ApacheCon US 2007 on the 13th of November
(Tuesday) at 10am, in Atlanta Georgia. As we see many users now on the
mailing list I am expecting to personally meet with some of you and
would love to have your suggestions included and discussed at this
tutorial. If you are interested to attend this, I would also suggest
that you register early to make use of any special discounts etc. If you
would like to discuss any specific topics / scenarios etc, please do let
me know by email at asankha@apache.org or by reply to this email. I hope
to include a brief introduction to Synapse and its concepts, and then
move into actual scenarios I have encountered with real users and
discuss how one could deploy Synapse to achieve common enterprise ESB
objectives.

thanks
asankha

Re: Tutorial on Synapse @Apache Con US

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi All

I will not be able to attend ApacheCon US due to a family matter that
has come up unexpectedly. Thus Paul and Ruwan has agreed to conduct this
Tutorial at ApacheCon.

thanks
asankha

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.