Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Walter Underwood <wu...@netflix.com> on 2007/04/18 22:09:59 UTC

Requests per second/minute monitor?

Is there a good spot to track request rate in Solr? Has anyone
built a monitor?

wunder
--
Search Guru
Netflix

Re: Requests per second/minute monitor?

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On 4/18/07, Walter Underwood <wu...@netflix.com> wrote:
> I noticed that admin/stats.jsp gives the total requests since
> startup. If the monitor keeps the previous value, it can calculate
> the rate at the client.

Something based off of access logs is more universal since it works
across many different types of applications.

-Yonik

Re: Requests per second/minute monitor?

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@netflix.com>.

Posted by Jeff Rodenburg <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Is there a good spot to track request rate in Solr? Has anyone
: built a monitor?

I would think it would make more sense to track this in your application
server then to add it to Solr itself.

-Hoss