Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Antoni Reus <ar...@ibit.org> on 2006/08/08 11:59:36 UTC

servicemix dependencies

Hi,

It looks like servicemix have lots of dependencies with libraries in
BETA or RC stage (activemq, spring, jaxen, jetty ....)
Are there any plans for a 3.0 stable version to depend only in stable
versions of those libraries?

Thanks in advance,

Salut!

Antoni Reus Darder
Cap de Projecte
Administració Digital, Negoci Electrònic i Sanitat

F u n d a c i ó   I B I T
Illes Balears Innovació Tecnològica
http://www.ibit.org
Tel. +34 971 17 72 70/71
Fax. +34 971 17 72 79

Re: servicemix dependencies

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
These dependencies are updated regularly when new beta / release come.
ActiveMQ use a released version, and we will upgrade to released version
as soon as they are available.

On 8/8/06, Antoni Reus <ar...@ibit.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It looks like servicemix have lots of dependencies with libraries in
> BETA or RC stage (activemq, spring, jaxen, jetty ....)
> Are there any plans for a 3.0 stable version to depend only in stable
> versions of those libraries?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Salut!

> Antoni Reus Darder
> Cap de Projecte
> Administració Digital, Negoci Electrònic i Sanitat
>
> F u n d a c i ó   I B I T
> Illes Balears Innovació Tecnològica
> http://www.ibit.org
> Tel. +34 971 17 72 70/71