Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk> on 2006/09/12 16:06:38 UTC

Little G Sample Application

Hi All,

Last few months I have been writing sample applications to the Geronimo.
I found several sample applications to the Geronimo but not for Little
G.  So I thought to write a sample application to illustrate Little G or
convert existing sample application to it's Little G version. Please
give your inputs.

Thanks,

Lasantha Ranaweera

Re: Little G Sample Application

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Any sample web application for Geronimo J2EE should also work fine on
little-G without change (of course no EJB, JMS, etc are available for
little-G so it would have to be just a web application like the tomcat
samples).  So given that, I think we already have some samples for
little-G (they just might not be advertised as such).

Joe