Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM> on 2005/08/16 21:18:51 UTC

Dynamic Database URL

Is there a way to dynamically change the db url based on a parameter
passed in at run time?

We have a program that needs to run against 3 different production
databases.  The only thing changing is the DB URL.

Nathan

Re: Dynamic Database URL

Posted by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM>.
Not sure that I understand you.

Let me explain a little better what I need and see if it is still the
solution.

I have a program that I need to 3 different instances of, in 3
different VM.

I just want to pass some parameters from the command line all the way
to the sqlmap config.

Possible?

Nathan

Re: Dynamic Database URL