Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ivan Vasquez <iv...@itos.uga.edu> on 2004/10/15 01:21:36 UTC

Dissapearing items in cluster

Our application has a form with a multiple-selection item. We implemented it by including a List in the ActionForm. Each item in the List is a plain-old object, added from the corresponding Action.

When this application runs in a 2-node cluster, items in the List dissappear at random. Session replication in the cluster is working properly. When either server is put down, the application works normally.

Is it OK to use Lists in ActionForms as described?
Has anybody seen this behavior in a cluster?

Environment:
Tomcat 5.0.28 (cluster)
Struts 1.2.4

Ivan