Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ben Liang <be...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/13 14:40:03 UTC

Apply the assign jiras permission

Hi Dev,

Now I want to help fix some jiras do some contibutions to the community.

Could any one kindly help me get the assign jiras permission?

I really appreciate the help.

Thanks a lot.
--
Best Regards
Ben Liang

Re: Apply the assign jiras permission

Posted by Ben Liang <be...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kevan.

Hope I can make some contibutions:)

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ben Liang <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Donald,

I have signed ACL and my jira ID is ben.liang please kindly add me to the
contributor list.

I really appreciate your help.

Posted by Ben Liang <be...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shawn,