Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by csathishkumar <cs...@chn.aithent.com> on 2019/02/20 12:35:22 UTC

Terms Component with filtering

Hi..

iam new to this,
Iam doing rich document indexing in solr.I have 3 fields
data,author,title.Total content of document indexed in data field.Iam
indexing 1000 of documents.

example
data:"Note that it’s necessary to wrap the query in double-quotes as a
phrase.Otherwise unpredictable and unwanted matches can occur....."
title:"xyz"
author:"xyz"

data:"i need is filtering with terms component like
terms.fl=data&terms.q=wr.*&fq=title:"xyz". iam not getting expected result
when i exec....."
title:"xyz"
author:"xyz"

now im using terms component to search a word in data field.if i query
terms.fl=data&terms.regex=wr.* Result is wrap,wright..etc its works fine.

what i need is filtering with terms component like
terms.fl=data&terms.q=wr.*&fq=title:"xyz". iam not getting expected result
when i execute this query.I know we cant filter with terms component.

give any solution to solve this one.Thank you