Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/08 18:45:18 UTC

Any notes for our quarterly report to the board?

Hi all, I'm preparing our quarterly report to the Apache board.

Please let me know of any JDO-related items that we should include in
this quarter's report!

thanks,

bryan

Re: Any notes for our quarterly report to the board?

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bryan,

The JDO community is small but continues to be active, with four JDO committers on the DB PMC. We are working on finalizing the content of the 3.2 release.

JDO completed the migration of the code repository from svn to git and the web presence to a new repository in git based on ascii doctor sources and published via asf.yaml to db.apache.org/jdo <http://db.apache.org/jdo> .

See ya next quarter.

Craig

> On Oct 8, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all, I'm preparing our quarterly report to the Apache board.
>
> Please let me know of any JDO-related items that we should include in
> this quarter's report!
>
> thanks,
>
> bryan

Craig L Russell