Posted to users@camel.apache.org by helander <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/01 18:38:28 UTC

Only one cxf endpoint exposed using non-Spring CXF servlet

I am using trying too use the non-Spring CXF servlet  (JBoss web container)

@WebServlet(value="/mycxf/*", name="MyCxfServlet")
public class CxfServlet extends CXFNonSpringServlet {
    public void init(ServletConfig sc) throws ServletException {
		setBus(BusFactory.getDefaultBus());
        super.init(sc);
	}

}

With the following routes in a DefaultCamelContext

from("cxf:/xyzabc?dataFormat=MESSAGE&serviceClass=DummyService").to("log:input");

from("cxf:/abcxyz?dataFormat=MESSAGE&serviceClass=DummyServiceA").to("log:input");

from("cxf:/123456?dataFormat=MESSAGE&serviceClass=DummyServiceB").to("log:input");

When I access the server at .../mycxf  I get a service list that only
contains one of the three services defined by the routes.

I can append the service address and ?wsdl and get the "WSDL" content
(generated from the serviceClass).

Anyone that have any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks

Lars

Re: Only one cxf endpoint exposed using non-Spring CXF servlet

Posted by helander <le...@gmail.com>.
Since I got no feedback on this, I wonder if I might have better luck with
posting this on the CXF User list?

Anyone that has successfully used the CXF non-spring servlet in combination
with Camel CXF consumers and that are willing to share how you made it to
work?

Thanks

Lars