Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2013/07/30 11:45:44 UTC

Our JIRA is now online

It seems we have our JIRA project online now:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METAMODEL

I took the liberty of adding the various ideas and discussions from
the mailing list to it as JIRA issues. I noticed a few new people
joining in on the mailing list so probably those initial suggestions
did not come to their attention at first. Feel free to use the JIRA
then to learn about the topics and let your opinions be heard.

We also have our old bugtracker with a long list of issues [1]. I
propose we only carry on the issues from there on request. So if you
have anything in the old bugtracker that you feel is missing - bring
it up.

Quick link to all the JIRA issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project+%3D+METAMODEL
(and sorry for the duplicate, issue no. 2 - maybe you can delete it Henry?)

[1] http://eobjects.org/trac/query?milestone=MetaModel+X.0