Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Lev Serebryakov <le...@serebryakov.spb.ru> on 2004/02/28 20:34:33 UTC

Should I setup cron task to post reminder about 0.9.5 separate release?

Hello, dev! How are you?

 Please, please, please! Release 0.9.5 as separate release (apache
 2.0.48 contains it!). It is needed for recent subversion, but here
 are users, who don't want install apache for it!

 You've promised it long time ago!!!

 --
               Lev Serebryakov

Re: Should I setup cron task to post reminder about 0.9.5 separate release?

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 20:34, Lev Serebryakov wrote:
> Hello, dev! How are you?
>
>  Please, please, please! Release 0.9.5 as separate release (apache
>  2.0.48 contains it!). It is needed for recent subversion, but here
>  are users, who don't want install apache for it!
>
>  You've promised it long time ago!!!

Lev,

We are getting around to that.  Most likely before the next SVN
release of March 9.

Sander