Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Laurie Butgereit <lb...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/11 11:45:12 UTC

Tswana analyzer

We have developed a Tswana analyzer for Lucene.  What
do people normally do?  Submit to the sandbox or
create an independent project somewhere (like
perhaps sourceforge) to release their analyzers?

=====

Laurie Butgereit
lbutgereit@yahoo.com

Re: Tswana analyzer

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
And to contribute your Analyzer, pease stick it in Lucene's Bugzilla.

Thanks,
Otis

Re: Tswana analyzer

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.