Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org> on 2012/04/04 07:08:04 UTC

Deveopment mode suggestion

Hi All,

In development mode, is adding the ability to browse to a page e.g. example/TapestrySymbols, to view the currently loaded/configured symbols on the cards?
Maybe enabled by a contributeApplicationDefaults setting.

I was having some class reloading problems after removing some @Import annotations, so just restarted jetty and things worked.  Reading on https://tapestry.apache.org/class-reloading.html it says to check a bunch of stuff.   Class reloading is working, I just had a problem with some js related stuff - tried a different browser, same result.  Restarted jetty.

CM